CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

 I took Christopher in for his 2 month check up. He was a trooper...he had 3 shots today and barely cried.
 So at 9 weeks he was 11lb and 15 oz and 23.5 inches long. He is a bit bigger than Conner and Ethan were at this age but to me he looks the smallest and I really think it's the hair. He has the least amount of hair at this point :) I have to take him back in one month for another check up because of his pooping problem. He is going on 8 days without having a poopy diaper. He has literally stopped pooping about a month ago!!! The one time he has gone I did the rectal temperature to help the little guy out!!
He is doing REALLY well and I don't want to jinx it but the crying has really gotten much better. He is a much more content little boy. He is sleeping so well at night usually goes to bed at 7 and sleeps till 3:30 AM then eats and goes back to sleep for 3 more hours. Having a routine really helps....I wish I knew all this when Conner was a baby!!! Live and learn I guess!!

4 comments:

Janice said...

The first child is the "trial and error" child. When the second one comes along you are a pro at it by then. :)

Melissa said...

So glad things are beginning to settle a bit for you! :) Sounds like he's growing well & he's so adorable!!!!

Melissa said...

Such a sweet little boy! You are such a great momma, Betta! It's so obvious just by the way you talk about your kids!

p.s.-my 2nd had pooping issues (never 8 days without, but we made it to 5 and 6 days) and I had to 'help' her out, too. But after about 6-8 weeks, she kind of outgrew it...if you wanna call it that. Hope Christopher does the same!

ShareandRemember said...

These are really nice pictures.