CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm back....

Well our vacation is over :( Neal went back to work yesterday and I finally got caught up on a few things around the house. I turn into a lazy bum when he is around. I have some updates coming POSSIBLY if I feel like sorting through the hundreds of pictures I took.

Neal and I started the INSANITY fitness program this week. He got the MOST difficult version of the program that is out there and let me tell ya just after the fitness test I was SO sore. I could barely move. We pushed through the crazy pain and are on day 4 today which is cardio recovery. A lot of strength moves but at least you do not have to go really really fast.

We had decided to put in an offer on the house that we fell in love with on our trip just to find out that the same day we wanted to put in an offer it went under contract. We are really bummed out because it was just exactly what we wanted. I guess it was not meant to be and sometimes when one door closes another one opens. Another one came on the market with the same exact floor plan and in the same subdivision and it's 50 thousand dollars more so it was a really really good deal. Ohh well no looking back. The game plan now is that we put another list of houses to look at and Neal flies out there on his own next month to look at them and hopefully he finds something we will love for us. We are not going again as a family too hard and expensive. Just really stinks that we have to do it again.

Well better get this day going lots on the agenda today.

No comments: