CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Livin in s cave...

What a dark dark gloomy day makes this place feel like even more of a cave. It's literally pitch black in here. My coffee maker may not get a break today.
This is me post workout the other day :) Looking like I'm gonna DIE. I never knew I could push my body to do the things that I am doing. Neal is doing really well too though yesterdays workout literally KILLED us. I could barely move after I was shaking COVERED in sweat. ONE more day today and then we get a much needed rest day. Next week goes from 40 min work out to 1 hour of non stop workout then next week we measure, take pictures, weigh in and do another fitness test. It's hard finding the time to get a 1 hour work out in together so we usually have to do it once the kids are in bed.
 I got Conner these work books at Target at the dollar spot. They are awesome and he is zooming through them. He is doing really well with the math skills which really surprised me because he can't EVER seem to be able to count correctly...hehe. ALso doing well with the spelling/reading. He is SO ready for school. Registration in in a couple weeks and I will most likely be registering him in 3 school districts....unless Target can give us some kind of confirmation but he IS starting pre-k this fall. He needs it for social reasons.
Just like his mama....loves to do everything on the floor or in bed. Hoping to get his surgery scheduled this week. We need to take care of that eye before he starts school and before we move.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You're brave, girl! I'd probably just pass out on the floor after a workout like that and throw in the towel! LOL! Can't wait to hear how the program works for you guys! I seriously need to buff up!! I'll see how you feel about it first... :) Like you, finding a good chuck of time to do the workout would be our biggest hurdle.
Andrew is starting preschool too this fall for social reasons. He just disappears into his shell if Keitan isn't around!! We figure this will be a better way to get him ready for ALL DAY kindergarten (there's no other option here) by having him go 4 days per week for a couple our a day! He's just SO shy around people he doesn't know well!