CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 28, 2011

catch up day.....

Today was a day to stay home and GO NOWHERE!!! I so needed to catch up on laundry and cleaning. See the downside of having 3 bathrooms and 2 little boys who never seem to quite make it into the toilet is cleaning 3 bathrooms :p You know how little boys are, Ethan for example, was going to the bathroom but of course waited till the very last moment and by the time he wiggled and danced over to the potty he was a little too wiggly and well his pants never made it quite all the way down and his hand ended up in front of the drizzle and so pee was squirted and sprayed all over him the walls potty rug and floor.....you know a normal occurrence at our house......sigh!!!
 How did he get so big so fast.....He is fitting into 12 month clothes length wise anyway : /
 He is sitting up quite well on his own now!!
 Rolling and scooting around and pretty much gets where he needs to get but not crawling yet!!
 He has not been feeling so well with a high fever of over 102 and diarrhea but no other symptoms and I looked in his mouth today and I see toothers coming in so I'm assuming that's what's going on. I mentioned on here that he had a tooth coming in at 3 months I was wrong the dot that I saw went away so he still does not have ANY teeth.
 :)))))
 hehe.....Conner tickling his baby bwother :)
 The view from where I sit.....my little entourage they go WHERE EVER I GO!!! I can't even pee without them!!!
 Just chillin....Christopher without a shirt because he was HOT and Conner put the hat on him.
 He LOVES bath time he gets excited every night when I'm getting him ready like he knows whats coming next.
Cutie....now he is in bed and the other two are all ready for bed already and watching a muuuuuvie with dad so I'm gonna go soak in the bathtub myself and enjoy a little separation/quiet time alone :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can totally relate on the bathroom thing...Andrew waits too long sometimes too and does the same thing! HOW they manage to get it on the wall and clear down at the base near the back of the toilet is beyond me, but I've learned to check EVERYwhere! Good grief! :)