CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oooooo Spoooky......

Busy morning, busy afternoon, busy night......I LOVE it :) Kids and I have been crafting making all sorts of fun spooky things :) Here are a few pictures.....


 Conner could paint aor do anything crafty ALLL. DAY. LONG.

 Ethan is not as interested in arts and crafts like his big brother.....only a few minutes at a time.
 My cuties showing off their pumpkins.....I cut out different eyes, hair, smiles, etc and they got to make their own faces on paper plates. BTW this is the DR that I have spent the last 2 weeks patching sanding painting. The crown molding and the paneling is all done now we just need to paint the walls :)  It looks pretty nice now!!!
 we made these cute little bats out of egg cartons.
 We also made these out of egg cartons....I love how these turned out :)
 Conner helping me SPOOKYFY the front door :)


 All done....we hung the pumpkins all over the front door and hung the bats on a string to the left and the spiders are climbing up the house.
And I just loved this.....now that Conner can swing all by himself Ethan has been a pouty little guy so Conner tied the two swings together and now pushes both of them at the same time. It's pretty neat :) 

Well I'm tired and ready to relax so night night!!!

3 comments:

NanaK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

What a great Halloween craft!! Love the egg carton idea! Your front door looks awesome now! :) :)

Melissa said...

You are such a fun, amazing mom, Betta!