CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This and that....

a quick post tonight....in a hurry to go soak in the bath tub!!! Neal did not make it home in time tonight for us to go to meeting and I was not up for going on my own tonight not that I could have found out he had Ethan's car seat in the truck. I finally feel like we are getting into a routine again and it feel so good. I like routines :) I will start with the pumpkin lighting!! I did not take this weather into consideration I'm not sure if the pumpkins will last till Halloween :( It's just too warm they are already looking pretty sorry!!!
 Conner's
 Ethan's
 Moms
 Dads
 Kids and I worked on some science experiments today....they had so much fun and so did I
 Ethan and I have been working on the alphabet/shapes/colors....he is doing very well and loves the little extra attention again

 Conner is zipping right along through his pre-k workbooks
 This weather is STRANGE this morning it was SO HOT!!! I was ready to turn the air back on and I don;t like having the air on so it takes A LOT for me to want it on. Then this afternoon the neighbor kids knocked on the door for Conner and Ethan to come out and play and so we went outside in our shorts and tank tops just to go back inside a few minutes later because it was COLD!!!
We walked down to the neighborhood park this morning it's a 5 minute walk and Conner loves riding his bike there.

 We have a pretty awesome community pool!!! Can;t wait to use it next year....we may be there a lot :)
 The little park :)
 Conner FINALLY learned how to pump his legs and push himself....
 Hehehe....that's pretty sweet....He LOVES to swing :)

 Ohh and this is one our experiments.....they got to draw before and after pictures blue and red celery!!! They had fun checking on the celery all day long to see it change :) 

Ok now my bath will be cut WAY short because of the post but I'm gonna give it a try....c.ya ;)

1 comment:

Gail Ramsden said...

Betta, I loved this quick trip thru your post/pics.... miss you guys and hope you are doing well! Your boys are getting SO big ... Hugs to you all...