CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

My Mis post of the month....

 Conner's favorite color is green....can you tell :) it's an obsession and this mama is ready for this phase to be over.
 Our Subdivision had a holiday party which was kinda fun. They had food blow up jumpie the fire engine was there and they had prizes they gave away and the favorite with both young and old cotton candy!! It was a great way for everyone in the subdivision to get to know each other.
 Christhopher loves the sling
 Waiting in line for the cotton candy
 mmmmmmm.....
 Still their most favorite thing....books :) Conner reading stories to Ethan
Big stuff in his crib
 Not a very good picture but he still sleeps with his butt in the air like a baby does :) my sweet sweet sweet big boy he is just really growing up.
 We have been baking a lot as usual....I really need to start controlling myself with the sweets I have been so terrible I just can;t keep eating like this it's not healthy.
My little helpers they love to help me cook.
 I finished some more spice jars....LOVE EM.....I ended up making little labels for the top I was not liking the chalk but wanted to see what was in the jar from the top.
 In his crib again....
 Trouble makers.....making a home in the toy chest. Today I overheard Conner telling Ethan to do something naughty and then telling him that mom would  not mind. Little stinker.
 Waiting for bath time and watching the tub fill with water.
 Happy little boy in the bath but mama almost always has to change after....I get soaked by the splashes.
LOVES bath....
 Last night I finally tried the sock bun heat free curls....you can google a tutorial. I LOVE this idea and it works so well. This is what my hair looked like after I unrolled my hair.....SO easy and perfect for long hair.

No comments: