CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just some pictures....

 Ethan has been dressing himself lately like his big brother so we have had some interesting outfit choices here lately. Boys helping me clean up the floor....boy do I wish they would just let me do it myself sometimes.
 My chicken enchilada JUNK soup....SO SO yummy.....I cleaned out my fridge of leftovers. I love making soup to clean out the fridge :) especially veggies.
 Conner just loves to ride his bike now that he has no training wheels...he feels pretty big. We just love this neighborhood we were outside just about all afternoon yesterday and all the kids are out and all of them watch out for each other and so do the parents it's just a really family friendly place....LOVE it.
 Our flowers are still blooming but......
 as you can see in this picture the grass is dead....hmmm....it's rather interesting.
 While we were playing outside yesterday Santa drove through our neighborhood in a fire truck and handed out candy.....kids were pretty excited.
 Just playing....
 enjoying the 70's weather....today is actually pretty rainy and gloomy but still warm enough to have our windows open :)
MOMMYYYYYY......Close your eyes and come see our room.  This is what it looked like when I walked in the boys cleaned it ALLL up everything back to it's spot. I did not lift a finger nor did I even ask them to clean up their room.
 They even made their beds....well most likely Conner made the beds....I think that's pretty amazing. 
Conner's bear family.....I asked him last night where his pillow was and he tells me "my bears need it and I can just use a ball"
 Hehehe....just chillin....
All three kids napped at the same time today though Chris only slept for 45 min or so but it gave me just enough time to finish the trees. Now on to another project :) 

It is our 10 year anniversary today....wow.....a whole decade has already passed us by. We are very lucky to have found each other.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have MANY, MANY, MANY more good years together, with your whole family. Like 6 times this many :)
Love Myrtle

Melissa said...

I really, really am super impressed with the boys' clean room. They need to call and have a chat with my girls....

p.s.-Happy Anniversary to you both!

Janice said...

Happy Anniversary!

Melissa said...

I'm floored by that cleaned up room! My boys tend to just shove everything into their closet and slam the doors shut! LOL! These boys of yours are impressive! :) Love those trees! Happy Anniversary a little late!!! :)