CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

yum yum....

 My little helpers....they make such a mess :) Some days I wish I could have just a little time to myself but then I think about Conner starting school this year and I get sad. I'm not ready. I'm not ready at all and I'm just having a really hard time with it. I want him to stay home with me is that terrible???
This is what they were helping me make check out my FOOD BLOG for the recipe.

I had a date today a very special date indeed. Ethan and I got to go out alone for a couple hours. His quiet mellow nature gets a little lost in the madness of this household and it was SO SO nice to get to spend a little one on one time with him. It was fun listening to all that he had to say and listen to his stories....he is such a little goofball. He had fun too I guess when Conner starts school he will have much more of my attention so that will be one nice thing.

2 comments:

Angie said...

We made frosted sugar cookies today! Schools not as bad as you imagine. I thought I would be very sad but I didn't even shed one tear. This fall may be different though being 5 days a week and a school bus. That's just scary. Prob will cry about that. But I am looking forward to time with the two babies. They deserve our attn too. Tommy will go to preschool so Cole will even get some one on one - wow!!

Bill, Shanda, Kylie & Karena said...

Hey I hear ya on the school thing! Kylie started this fall and Im still in a blur :) Which is good! Cuz when I think of it to much it makes me sad! School has been great for her though and she loves it, so that is what helps me! However, I still miss her like crazy and love no school days :) But hey if we didnt feel like that that would be sad! So your okay its normal to not want them to leave :) You will enjoy your 1-on-1 with the lil ones though! :) I loved how much Karena finally opened up and became her own little person when Kylie went off to school :) So its all good :)