CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

oooofta....

2 more days without laundry......it's one massive pile already it will be interesting to see how many more things we can dirty up in 2 days! So before Christmas our washing machine broke and we had to buy a new one, jokingly I said that it would be nice to have a matching one. I really did not want to spend money on a dryer but I got my wish the dryer broke Thursday....sigh. So I have not done laundry since then and after a weekend with company and Ethan wetting his bed and me being clumsy and spilling things and boys digging in the dirt and needing to be changed 3 times a day and a little boy who almost always pees all over himself when going pee pee I am litterally buerried in laundry. The dryer should be here Wed so we need to make it just a couple more days.

We are on the countdown now. Neal is off tomorrow then works Wednesday and then he is off for over a week. REALLY looking forward to having him home. We have no plans as of right now we were going to buy the paint for the kitchen and get that done but now with the extra expense of buying a dryer I'm sure Neal will not want to spend money on paint and this will take A LOT OF paint. We were going to buy one of those HUGE buckets.  It might be nice to just relax too.

I cleaned our flower beds over the weekend and I'm so excited to see buds on many of the bushes that I moved in the fall I was worried non of them were going to make it but looks like I was wrong. Looking forward to those turning green and looking better. With this weather and the rain that is coming I think spring may be here sooner than I ever imagined :))))))

1 comment:

Janice said...

Not even close to thinking of spring here... sleet, snow, freezing rain. Don't you miss good ol' Wisconsin? :)