CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Just a quick post....

 Big stuff sitting on the trike....he was SO happy just sat there and watched all the big kids play. I think we had like 15 boys in our garage :) there are only 2 girls on our street the rest are ALLLLLL boys.
 I've come to the conclusion that his top teeth are never going to poke through. All smiles.....cutie he has had 2 good days in a row and it has been very refreshing after weeks of crabyness.
 I finished the box......makes our table look ppurty ;)
 This kid LOVES to eat.....he eats ALL THE TIME. He had 5 pancakes for breakfast yesterday :)
 Had a little fun with my paintbrushes and canvas yesterday......gloomy rainy days are perfect for that.
 I was trying to get the pout he was giving me when I was telling him not to touch the frames that were on the ground waiting to be hung.
I finally found some floating shelves for the bathroom. Got them at the project for humanity place for $3 painted them and they are just perfect. The little sign is what I worked on yesterday........ wash your hands mom said so :) love it! The star fish wood piece and shell we found on our last trip to the beach and the sand with shells is actually from our Hawaii trip :)) I also found some really neat coral on the beach that I wanted to use but it smelled SO SO fishy and I had to throw it away. I wonder if you can get rid of the smell somehow.

I hope that everyone has a good week I know we will only 3 more sleeps and our company will be here.....we CAN'T wait!

No comments: