CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

waiting...

I forgot it was Monday and I have supper all ready but no hubby!!! He usually works even later than usual on Mondays :/  SO we are waiting trying to hold off as long as we can. I did feed baby because he goes to bed at 6:00. I just wanted to share this with you guys!
 I've been working on this one for weeks. It's actually old pallets that we got for free and Neal cut down for me. It goes well with the whole rustic feel that I'm going with for the kitchen. I distressed them and stained them then wrote out the words. I'm making another one for the other side but this is kinda time consuming so it will be a while before it's gone and we have a lot going on this next month!
 also drew up a little plan for another project! Can you guys tell I like to be busy!!!
Peek :)))))

5 comments:

Mrs Starling said...

What a cutie!! He looks like his daddy! Enjoy your company this week...we need to make a trip down to see you guys...

Melissa said...

I LOVE this, Betta! What a great idea! I might have to make something along these lines for my kitchen!

Janice said...

Very unique. I am totally amazed by your thrifty craftiness.

The Papendorfs said...

that is very cool! another great project idea! awesome.

Herod Happenings said...

Love your sign!!!! Told the girls we need that for our kitchen area! Your little cutie looks like his grandma. Love your blog and food clog!