CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lots LOTS of pictures....

 We made a trip to the beach....it amazes me one of our neighbors has a 5 year old and he has NEVER been to the beach. We go EVERY chance we get.....but I guess if you have lived in the south all your life the ocean may not have as much appeal. We LOVE IT. It was a nice day in the 80s but cloudy and we actually got rained out everyone was in their swim suits and I was wearing a heavy sweater and was freezing....I was still under the weather but better than sitting at home feeling sorry for myself. We did however stay away from people so that we would not spread the joy.
 Baby LOVED the sad this was really the 1st time we let him play in it. He had a blast.
 Look at that pleased little face :)
 Monster ;)

 Watch out seagull baby is coming.....he chased that bird around for quite some time.

 Sweet little baby hands
Ethan and trucks....he loves em :)
We love going to the beach and can't wait to go back again. 

This sea monster was just found at the beach that we usually go to.....yuckie. Can you imagine that brushing up against you while in the water :) haha. 

We had a Dr. Seuss themed b-day party. Thing 1 (Ethan) turned 3 and Thing 2 (Christopher) turned 1. I had ordered these cute t-shirts on e-bay but they were delivered to our Eau Claire house...haha. SO I ended up buying some cheap shirts at walmart and making these. They turned out cute.
Our 3 cuties!!

 Our neighbors before the party :)
 Ohh look I do exist I'm not always behind the camera.
 Ethan got to open one of his presents before the party. When he talked to Babcia he told her that he wanted a BIG BIG BIG monkey for his b-day :) haha well my mom found him a BIG BIG BIG monkey :) He absolutely loves it.
The table

 I found out that if you call the fire department they will come to the house and let the
kids play on the truck. SO of course I had to call and they came and parked the truck in front of the house and let them play and even brought stickers and hats for all the kids. SO fun.

 Climbing on the back of the truck.

 Mommy and Ethan driving the truck.


 One of the fire fighters helping Carter try on the boots.


 Happy b-day big boy.....btw I found a really good frosting recipe I might have to share.
I gave him his cupcake and turned around for a min thinking I had time to take a picture well I was wrong it was GONE. Cutie. We had a good time and the boys had a BLAST.....thanks for everyone who came.

ok......tons more pictures coming this is the 2nd time I'm doing this. I have almost a 1,000 pictures to go through so I'm REALLY annoyed that I lost them the 1st time and have to do this all over.  I have to split them into separate posts because blogger is being goofy so bare with me. I never want to be behind on bogging again this is annoying.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Looks like fun!! Kids are sure getting big. Glad you have some kids to celebrate brats with!! We will sure miss being together. :( happy birthday boys!!!