CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

More fun.............

 Little monkey climbs on everything.....still not walking tho. I'm ready for him to walk maybe he will be happier when he can get around better.

 bubble fun.....

 Lots of bubble fun......
 We had a water balloon fight.....it's getting to be pretty hot most days so we try and keep cool by playing in the water.

 they have fun.....lots of fun

 They also LOVE to crush up chalk mix it up with water and make chalk paint. Conner especially likes mixing colors to see what colors he can create. It's messy but they love it.
 Watering mommy's plants and flowers :)

 We made a trip to the strawberry patch for some fresh berries. One of my favorite activities. I have to say that I was a bit scared going. A couple weeks ago I asked my neighbor if I could dig up a few of her strawberry plants that are growing on the side of her house. SO Conner and I grabbed a bucket and a shovel and went on over to dig some up. As I was digging I poked a snake with the shovel.....AHHHHHH.....I dropped the bucket grabbed Conner and ran. EEEKKKKKKK my first snake encounter. I literally stood in the middle of the driveway and could not step on the grass for hours.
 The patch was awesome though and nothing like in WI. They were up higher and each plant was divided and you could see everything not like you were sticking your hands into bushy plants.
 Kids had lots of fun picking but mostly eating :)
 Ethan was not much help at all.
 We got lots of yummy berries and I think we may need to make another trip back. SO much better than store bought.
Baby LOVES them too.....enjoying one on the way home.

OK I am done with this for tonight this is my 3rd attempt it's really annoying and I don't have the patience. Tons more to come.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love it. The berries look yummy!!!