CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Visitors from up North :)

Neal was off for FOUR days with only a few phone calls and interruptions from work. It was SO NICE!!! He has been working a lot lately so to have him home was just amazing. I literally unplugged from the computer only checking e-mail at night and even had my phone off most the time. It's nice to do that once in a while. 

We also had visitors form up North (hehe yes we are Southerners now....I even caught myself saying NO SIR to Christopher the other day we LOVE it here) Gwandma Jenny and Aunt Judy came to spend a few days with us. I did not get too many pictures but we just had a nice relaxing time. Once again the weather did not cooperate but they had a little taste of the mid 70's that we enjoy here most of the time. We have been needing the rain though. Neal ad I even got to spend Saturday MOST OF the day alone. We packed a picnic and ate it on the pier on one of the swings down town Charleston then we got to walk around and check out all the shops, art galleries and antique shops downtown which was really the first time we got to do that. It's pretty tight down there and doing all that with 3 kids is just not enjoyable. We then went out to eat and went to a few furniture stores. It was just fun and relaxing. 

Thanks guys for giving Neal and I a little breather it was MUCH needed time alone away from the kidos. 
 We went to the Charleston Aquarium
 And saw lots of pretty fish all from the Carolina coast
 Mr. Christopher with Grandma
Touching the stingrays. 

Wow I'm really ashamed of myself I really did not get many pictures. We had a really nice time and can't wait for them to come visit us again. 

March and April are looking to be really busy months for us this year is going by too fast already!

2 comments:

Janice said...

and wishing you a Happy Birthday on Saturday too, Betta!

Bernadetta said...

WOW THANKS JANICE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU REMEMBERED :) THANK YOU