CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2012

A few more pictures.....

 I've been busy painting away....here are a few more orders I recently finished. At this point I'm telling people no unless they are willing to wait a long time. I have not even had time to paint anything to take into the shop yet. Not enough hours in a day.

 This one is very popular it matches Target bedding.
This one I just finished yesterday and it already is a hit. It also matches bedding.


Conner is pretty sick so he is staying home from school today and I'm going to try and get him in to see the Dr. today. He has a TERRIBLE cough. He woke up last night just crying and coughing so hard that he was throwing up flem. Poor baby was just saying mama mama over and over my heart broke into a million pieces. Not sure if there is anything that they can give him to help him but I need to make sure it's not bronchitis or Pneumonia because it has been going around Neals work.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You art work is always amazing, Betta! Love all of these...especially the outer space ones! Do you have an Etsy shop??