CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Icky weather....

This weather has been ruining our plans. I was so excited for this past Saturday because we had made plans to go to the fall fair but it rained most the day so we sat around all dressed and ready to go but it never stopped raining so we had waisted the day away....well not really it was actually a productive day at home for me but would have preferred to do something fun instead. Yesterday it was actually a nice day BUT Mondays are my cleaning days and so I spent the morning cleaning and by the afternoon my headache turned into a migraine...I was actually sick to my stomach from it so the afternoon I napped as much as the kids let me and just relaxed at home. Then this morning Our plan was to go for a hike and the park but it's GROSS out there. I ended up leaving Conner at home with dad and just taking Ethan to go grocery shopping. Still had a migraine this morning and almost passed out while at wall mart but got some water and a snack and then I seemed better. Came home had another cup of coffee and more Tylenol and I seem much better. Now kids are napping AT THE SAME TIME and I'm going to pamper myself a bit. Hot shower and maybe a pedicure :) Why not right?!?!!? Need to catch up on my e-mails too....sorry peoples I'm not ignoring you :)

No comments: