CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy B-day to my dad yesterday....

 Yesterday was my dads b-day so we headed to Rockford for the day. We spent the morning at my mom and dads then Neal went and played basketball with Mike and I went out for a little while with the kids to do some shopping. We then had supper at Neal mom and dads which was nice as always.  I got so many great pictures!!! I will share a few with you all. 1st up baby Ethan not a baby at all anymore :(
Babcia picked fresh strawberries for us to enjoy. The kids of course had so much fun picking the fresh little berries!! Especially Conner!!!
Yummy yummy!!!
Conner actually ate most of them by himself.... he loves "stwawbeebeawies"
Ethan picking daddy's nose and giving his "dada" bear hugs.....super sweet!!!
PuRE BliSs.....Love LOVE this picture even though it turned out blurry...I just need to adjust the lighting a bit in photo shop :)
Playing in the fountain!!!
They are trouble I tell ya!!!
Dziadzia playing with the kidos....as much as he could. Can't handle the heat too much but he tried!!!
I love the middle picture....Ethan really likes his dzizdzia just giggles and giggles when with him!!!
And of course a flower shot....I get so many great flower pictures because they have so many great flowers!!! Their roses are in full bloom right now!!! H0w pretty is this. I can't wait to have a garden again!!!
Uncle mike being the great Uncle that he is giving the boys rides on a rug in the kitchen!!!!

No comments: