CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween at the Y.....

In search of free activities for the kids I came across Halloween at the Y. We took the kids last night and it was so much fun for both the kids and us. They had crafts, games, music, bouncy things and huge blown up slides and of course the favorite FREE swimming at the water park :)

 In the bouncy thing....
 Going up to the slide...
 And down he goes.....he was super tired and skipped his nap again so you can really see his lazy eye in this picture.
 Playing in the corn...
 I think this was Ethan's favorite part.....
 They even had free pumpkins....Conner decorating his!!!! Ethan was more interested in running in circles on this big shape mat they had.
 Daddy helping with the pumpkin.....BTW I played the whole facial hair off really well he has no idea I did not notice :) and he does not read the blog, I don't think, so I'm safe. I did notice though when he shaved it ALL off last night!!!
Playing at the water park. We did not stay for the Halloween swim because it was getting late and our kids are just not used to being out late or going to bed late so we headed home.....it would have been fun though!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

oh good! you found someplace fun to hang out this winter!

Bernadetta said...

Wish it was a place we could go back to but this was just a free night open to the community. One day when we have extra money though I would love a Y membership!!!