CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Magazine....

I love this magazine.....I look forward to it's arrival every month and I just received the January copy. It's one of those magazines that pays for itself each month. It has great tips for everything from gardening to fashion!!! What do you do with your magazines????

I recently started a new system because I signed up for a few different ones. I try to go through them as soon as I can then I cut out any recipes that i want to try or decorating tips that appeal to me and store them in a binder. If I try the recipe and like it I transfer it to my recipe box. 
Do any of you have a better system????

4 comments:

Cheri said...

my system is neatly piling them inhj the bottom of my hutch, immediately after not reading them. oh...you asked for a better plan? not here!

Angie said...

i'm with cheri except mine get piled on the "coffee table" after I read them but never get around to actually making anything from the good recipes that lie inside! help?? :)

Janice said...

I have a list of recipes typed in categories (breads, desserts, soups etc) along with the name of the magazine, issue and page #. Once I've tried it, it gets highlighted on the paper. I have old recipes on their too but it is easy to find them when I have all the info on that one sheet, just have to dig the issue out. If I don't do this, the issue gets in a pile and I forget about the many I wanted to try.

Bernadetta said...

Janice when I posted this I knew that you would be one who would have a system :) you are the super organized type!!