CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another day closer.....

I have been nesting the last two days!!! I remember having an urge to clean and get things ready before Conners and Ethans arrival but nothing like this. I woke up the other day just feeling miserable with my cold. I got up fed the kids got my cup of coffee and crawled back to bed with the boys to read some books. About 30 minutes later, still feeling miserable, I got this sense....urge....neeeed.....to clean and I have not stopped since. I am leaving nothing unturned and I can't seem to stop myself. Even with knowing that I will have to do all this all over again when we move and it seems so pointless to scrub out cupboards move the furniture and wash and iron curtains. I am sore from moving things around and scrubbing floors and moving the fridge and washing EVERYTHING out. I have the living room left and the boys room then I will be done. I guess that to justify my crazy nesting behaviour we will at least enjoy a super clean place for a little while and I won't have as much to do when we move :)

The store opens this Tuesday and Neal is one day closer to the 16 days on being over. He literally leaves in the morning and comes home just to go to bed :( The kids really miss him and so do I. I guess it's a good thing that I  have been busy nesting. This week will also be busy and go by fast with Dr. appointments and such plus I will probably go to Madison on Tuesday for the store opening.

I lost the mucus plug about a week ago now and now with this nesting it feels like I am getting closer. With Conner I lost the plug 4 weeks before he was born and with Ethan I think it was only a week. I will know more of whats going on on Friday when I have my appointment.  I am getting so impatient now and so ready for April 5th to be here already. March is only  a day away now tho....yay :)

No comments: