CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Farewell February.....

Yay today is the last day of February......come on spring.....melt this snow and bring in the warm breezes I AM READY. Ohh wait I've been ready since the first snow fall. This also means that we have to give our 60 day notice tomorrow and we still do not have any additional news from Target.....grrr. This is REALLY frustrating to me right now. Ohh well....deep breath and one day at a time.

SO someone needs to make me go finish nesting.....that need for cleaning is now gone but I still have the living room to do and I'm not sure if my hips can handle any more furniture moving, curtain ironing, climbing on chairs, furniture restoring (yes I have literally restored every wood piece of furniture in our house) window washing or any movement at all right now. My hips kill and my sciatica is making it difficult to move right now. I am so close to being done but I don't think I have it in me to do the cleaning that I have been doing. Wow it was crazy I've never experienced such a feeling in my life. It was strange, weird, obsessive, compulsive, CRAZY but most of all AMUSING!!!

Kids are napping now and I need to get to it and get this done.

2 comments:

Janice said...

With all this cleaning and activity, maybe the little one will come sooner.

Melissa said...

Don't ya love the ups and downs of it all?! :) Enjoy the ride and I'll cross my fingers for you that the little one comes a little early for ya...just not TOO early! :)