CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello March....

Yay it's March and I could not be more excited. The two most excruciating months of the year are now over. I really hope that this week goes by quick. Tomorrow is Conner's much anticipated appointment with the pediatric ophthalmologist and I'm a little nervous but if he has to wear glasses HE will just have to adjust somehow. With how high strung he is it may be difficult though.
My little helpers and sidekicks. Does anyone else do this....we almost always have jello with fruit or pudding in our fridge for snacks or a treat after a meal. The kids love to help make them too :) 
This is like the 10th bloom on my hibiscus. It has 3 more new ones coming up too....amazed because it's so little and the bloom is almost as big as the actual plant. 
This was in my mail box this morning :) Where do I get a real one???????????Hehehee!!!! Click on the image to enlarge if you can't read it!!

Today is the VIP store opening for the Hilldale Target. I was going to go for the ribbon cutting and see all the great deals but then decided that it would not be worth the 2 hours of driving. The store opens to the public sometime next week. Neal is still MIA......he mind as well just get a hotel in Madison for right now and stay there since he is at the store from 6 to 8 or last night 10 then 2 hours of driving. 1 more week I think then he has a day off. Is it selfish of me to say that I want him to get a new job....I'm really getting tired of this!!!!I know every job has some long hours and all but sometimes this is just ridiculous.
Our new addiction....Home made granola!!!It's good as a snack it's good for breakfast with milk it's good any time. The kids LOVE it too so simple to make very versatile and inexpensive. 

Well the kids are finally napping and I am exhausted so I think today I will just make myself a cup of hot tea and curl up in bed with a book and relax a bit. We had story time this morning then went and got groceries and ran a bunch of errands I was so happy to make it home in time for naps so that I can relax and have a little quiet time. I am finally done cleaning and it feels so good though our children have already started their destruction :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE that remote! So, so accurate! :) Think of you guys often, knowing you're in the middle of all the changes! Hugs to you!

Angie said...

granola looks great! hope things settle down for you soon.