CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

 I made my last two V-day crafts.....a little wreath for the front door. Nothing fancy just some cardboard that I wrapped with leftover burlap and then some more rosets to dress it up a bit using up some more of those Christmas bows.
 Did you know that light bulb boxes could be this cute :)here is what I used.....
Light bulb boxes that I painted red then I used white paint to write out the letters and the heart and using more of the tissue paper made little tiny rosets for the heart and O's. then I just sealed it all in with the mod podge.
 Sweet little guy helping mom organize clothes :) I've been working on the boys closets.....they have too many clothes it's really a pretty big job! Still have to do Christophers.We have had a really warm stretch I mean almost HOT Christopher LOVES being in his diaper :)
 Cutie.....still no toothers on top but those gums look terrible. Poor little guy.
 Ohhhh how I wish he would take one but he is not interested at all. I've been trying to nurse only at nap times and bed time but he is not doing so well with that arrangement. Weening him is going to be really really hard. Not interested in the cup either.....sigh.
 Making a mess of my magazine stack looking out the bedroom window and talking to the back neighbor. It was so funny Ethan and the little boy behind us were talking to each other but they were having completely different conversations.
Made themselves a little bed tonight and watching Ratatouille.


Neal is on vacation this week.....no special plans just relaxing at home. We took turns sleeping today and it was PERFECT :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your creativity, Betta! Such cute pictures of the boys, too!

The Papendorfs said...

very cute projects! and such a cutie pie with his little toothies. Aiden has already weaned himself down a lot from nursing, he loves to eat food! but he does take a pacifier too. I am not looking forward to weaning yet, don't want to talk about it.. makes me kinda sad! :-/ our babies are growing up so fast. I'm sure he won't want me too much past a year if I can get him to that long! he stole his sister's chocolate milk today and thought that was pretty good. lol