CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

An amazing weekend....

I'm not sure if any of you have noticed but I'm a busy bee.....I like to stay busy....period. My day starts early with a hot cup of coffee and I'm on the move just about the sun goes down and hubby and I settle down for the night wit a hot cup of tea, a fruit bowl and a show we watch to unwind. Well this past weekend Neal was off and we had all these plans to do all these fun things but then the kids came down with a bug and Neal got a nail in the tire of his truck so he needed to fix that. So all our plans got cancelled and we just stayed home, relaxed, played games, read books and enjoyed the wonderful weather it was simply fabulous.
 Ethan working on some art stuff and some of his work books
 wagon rides
 Our hammock is gone but the stand makes for some fun monkey bars


 Baby wanted to climb up so bad
 Me and my boys
 Painting

 Snuggling and watching football with daddy.
Ok this was just funny....every time I turn around this kid is taking his clothes off. I glanced out the window and he is trying to take his diaper off but the sticky parts were stuck together at the waist so it just looked like he had a tail. BTW I LOVE having a fenced in back yard :)

It was nice to have a couple days to just relax and unwind. Monday I got right back to it tho I got the laundry room painted....yay. I am once again taking a break from painting. I told Neal to lock up all the painting tools and hide them in a safe place.  All I have left now is the 4 bedrooms and the master bath. Not till after the new year tho.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love your updates, Betta! :)

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend despite the turn of events! Your littlest guy sure is growing up fast! Wow! So adorable!

I haven't decided on what to paint yet...have it narrowed down to 2 or 3 things. :)