CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Kids just love to be outside and I do too but sometimes I wish they would just want to play in the back. They always want to be in the front mostly because that's where all the kids are. They still love riding the car around :) Ethan especially.
Cutie pie......he likes to be outside too but really needs to learn to walk.
We attempted 3 year and 1 year picture shoots but still have nothing I can use....kids are just very uncooperative sometimes. I will try again this weekend and see if I can get some good ones.
Big stuff is all registered for school.....yes we have a registered kindergartner.....ahhhh. Excited for him and nervous when we went for registration his hands were literally shaking. We will see how this transition will go.
He really is big....his testing is on May 15th and we got a little worksheet of things to work on. I was a little worried because I'm not at all a good teacher and I was not sure how much I could actually teach him and it's different with kids who go to pre school and who are in daycare but I think he will be ok. But I guess we will see on the 15th.
We have enjoyed our fire pit quite a bit. Now can't wait to get the patio done. I think it's been two weeks now but our water heater broke so that was an unexpected cost that caused us to cancel our Florida trip.....grrrrr. Really stinks we were really excited about going to see friends. Need to put other projects on hold for a while too. That's ok though I'm looking forward to just having fun with the kids this summer.
This kid can put away a bag of "shmarshmellows" all by himself :)


Well I think I will leave this post at this. I still have tons more pictures but I need to get the kids dressed and head out for appointments. Really wishing right now that Neal had a different job he is just gone so much lately. There are so many things going on around this area right now that I just can't brave alone with 3 kids :( so we can't go. I almost wrote that I wish the kids were a little bigger so that I could take them but then I would be lying to myself I really don;t want them to be bigger I LOVE them just the way they are and don't need time to go by ANY faster.

No comments: